You can easily create alerts and notifications to notify operations staff when employees arrive on site, are running late, depart from the job site or the job or site visit is taking longer than expected - issues that can lead to missed appointments and customer dissatisfaction. Alerts and notifications can be sent to you by email, SMS, or push notification.
Other features of TrackIt’s Job Dispatch solution include:
- Real-time Scheduling – managers can drag and drop jobs to assign to staff or reschedule an existing job for a different time or day. Staff can see their schedule and those of their colleagues.
- Job Status – Have complete visibility of all your jobs at a glance with status updated as they progress – from travelling to the job site, in progress, on hold or completed.
- Maps and Directions – Ensure your employees get to jobs fast and are on time, every time.
- Real-time Job Sheets – A job sheet can store every piece of information about a job. Attach forms, H&S checklists and work documents
- Accountability – Provide transparency and accountability for you staff and customers by capturing staff and customer signatures.
- Electronic Timecards – Employees can record their time electronically, easily tracking when they start/end work and take breaks to fully track their work hours. Reduce errors, disputes and time spent collecting and recording paper timecards. Using our mobile apps employees can submit electronic timecards. Eliminate time spent creating, verifying and processing timesheets./li>
- Two-way communication – Send and receive information to and from employees in the field.
- Photo and Audio – Employees can use their mobile devices to take pictures and record voice notes to document their work./li>
- Recurring Jobs – Do the same job every Thursday? No problem. You can create recurring jobs pre-loaded with standard charges, notes, and files; all assigned to the right person.